Spiga

Ice Cream



Magnolia ice-cream is probably one of my favorite ice creams back in the Philippines and Selecta (no photo) is my second choice. I love the halo-halo with macapuno and ube flavors, these ice creams are simple yummy and a perfect dessert to have anytime of the day (at least for me).





Mamang Sorbetero but we often call this flavor of the road. If you don’t have much and no time to drive down to the grocery stores then settle with this guy because he can satisfy your ice cream craving in a flash. You can find them anywhere and anytime of the day pushing and ringing their bell. The last flavor of the road I had was almost 3 years ago and the cheapest cone was like PHP5.00. You should try this one whenever you visit the country.


Photo Credits:
Magnolia icecream from clickthecity


Mamang Sorbetero from bacongco.com




0 comments: